Six Drummond Woodsum Attorneys Named 2018 Lawyer of the Year by Best Lawyers in America
Drummond Woodsum, one of northern New England’s premier law firms, is proud to announce that six of its attorneys have been selected by their peers as “Lawyer of the Year” for inclusion in the 2018 edition of The Best Lawyers in America.
The distinction of “Lawyer of the Year” is given to one attorney in each practice area and designated metropolitan area. The lawyers are selected based on peer voting in the areas of ability, professionalism and integrity.
The six honored attorneys are:
- Jerrol A. Crouter, Litigation – Construction
- Melissa A. Hewey, Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Alan D. MacEwan, Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law
- William L. Plouffe, Litigation – Land Use and Zoning
- Daniel J. Rose, Labor Law – Management
- Amy K. Tchao, Education Law